Thursday, August 18, 2011

Planet of The Apes 2001, 2011

I watch "Planet of Apes" 10 years ago
I watch again last few month to prepare myself for "The Rise of The Planet of The Apes"
I wish Rupert Wyatt (Director) continue the storyline instead of making a new one because of the ending where Mark Wahlberg returned and the world was all apes
Is human race died out?

I was a bit disappointed when I saw "The Rise of The Planet of The Apes" trailer because it's like another new apes film. I really lost my urge to buy tickets until Joshua "Whatapps" said .. "Ape much nicer than Cowboy"
He even blog it at http://tallboyz.blogspot.com/2011/08/rise-of-planet-of-apes.html

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

I watch "The Rise of The Planet of The Apes" with Andy, May and Charmaine at Midvalley
Yes, it is a great movie and when ending came I found I was wrong - Both episods are linked in the same timeline.
OK, I'll explain 1 by 1

"Planet of Apes" (2001)
An astronaut lands on a planet inhabited by human-like apes, who rule the planet with an iron fist.
"The Rise of The Planet of The Apes" (2011)
During experiments to find a cure for Alzheimer's disease, a genetically-enhanced chimpanzee uses its greater intelligence to lead other apes to freedom.

From above, we can see both episods happening on different geographic location
Why? How could it be? It is under same storyline and create same timeframe

1. "Planet of The Apes" ends when Mark Wahlberg returned and the world was all apes
2. In "The Rise of The Planet of The Apes" they mentiond about Mars Project spaceship programs
3. Later, inside the movie breaking news reported Mars Project Spaceship "missing"
4. That's is where "Planet of The Apes" spaceship went into a deadly electromagnetic storm 
5. Same timeframe Caesar headed to the Red Oak Forest.
6. Now, both episods is running on the same timeline
7. "The Rise of The Planet of The Apes" ends Hunsiker has a nose bleed in front of the flight board. The camera pans up to the flight board, suggesting all these places will soon be infected with ALZ 113, sealing mankind's fate.
8. Franklin killed by ALZ 113 which is lethal to humans
9. AND that's explained why Mark Wahlberg returned and the world was all apes

Rate 9/10
- T
he Best Planet of the Apes film, check out the trailer of this movie below







No comments:

Post a Comment